Hi,Friends,and fans of obtuse music.Please leave birthday wishes,in the comments box below,and tell me your favorite hing you found here on my blog.If i can get a generous outpouring of comments,I will be posting a special,never heard before post of THE BIRTHDAY PARTY,from early on in their career, 2 live shows,and earliest demos.So it will be to your advantage to wish Sluggisha a Happy Birthday!!!
THE SEARCHERS - The Golden Hour Of LP 72 w This Is Us LP 64 w Meet The
Searchers LP 64 w 4CD Boxset w BBC Volume 1 63-64 CD
-
Saw a Searchers comment at Twilight Zone blogspot about how revered they
were and then read somewhere saying they were the best band of the sixties
so ...
21 minutes ago

6 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! with a jar full of jelly, and a punch in the belly.
My fav. thing/s would be all the MYOPIA stuff I didn't have, plus the 4trk stuff w/ Vance (kike, centrifuge, boneshaker) and of course, the MIGHTY Cat Machine!!
-Tony Rizzo
happy birthday sluggisha
i'm sure my favorite things from this blog have involved Food. i am also really into the uncut series, putrid teeth, and cat machine. i wouldn't've found out about them had it not been for this blog
tardcore changed my life. thanks
- anthony derobertis
I guess our blogs share a birthday. Keep up the good work.
Cheers for greatly enhancing the past two years of time... May there be many more!!
Happy Birthday!
I really liked that Child Molesters record with "I'm Gonna Punch You In The Face" on it.
Post a Comment