Sounds like a horror story,half Penthouse Forum Letters,half some Cannibal Nitemare movie.....the title is pain inducing and the experimental music is pretty dang good today,if I don't say so myself! I was quite pleased while listening back to this,there are many twists,turns ,and surprises within this noise track wrapped up in a bizarre title,and the effects of many pedals,....this is an addiction....an addiction to experimentation,that will last till death,or until I go totally deaf,when I still may carry on experimenting,making noise I can no longer hear....that would be great ,and reminds me of a story......Back in the mid 80's,around the time of my band "The Moshhawks",a 3 piece punk rock machine,and also around the time just before NOISEKILLR ,came into being, I was at a convenience store,picking up beverages,and I met 2 deaf brothers,and the friend I was with knew them,and told me they played guitars,even though they couldn't hear a thing,they could only feel the vibrations and sound waves,coming from their amplifiers...We swung by their house,which was just a block from the store we met at,and went in to their room,where they proceeded to play the finest noise guitar symphony ,I have ever heard in my life!! It was very inspiring for me,and my only wish is that I could have recorded them,but I was there without any device to record on,and I for unknown reasons,never went back there....It is one of my biggest regrets,as I have also missed about 3 other great recording opportunities in my lifetime,where I had no recorder available,or in 2 cases,I had the recorder running,and it malfunctioned,(me doing a solo acoustic rendition of one of my hits ,"Red Letter Day" ,from a band I was in, OFS,and I was playing and singing,and thenout of nowhere I was being backed up on conga drums by Billy Drake,who had snuck up onstage to join me......or I had the recording equipment,but for some reason did not hit record (that was when Joey Image of the Misfits (early line up),was playing drums in my garage ,as I ran thru some of the early Misfits riffs on my guitar,I thought we would start a band,but we never jammed again,even though we still hung out,and just not having a camera all the time back then ,as I met many punk bands and metal bands when I went to shows ,hung out backstage with bands,got autographs,etc. ,there are of course times when I did have everything I needed to document a time or place,but most of the time ,nah.........fuckin shit.....
credits
released September 27, 2026
NOISEKILLR - all sounds,noise,instruments,non-instruments,unstruments,and a plethora of effects pedals that never quit
NOISEKILLR - all sounds,noise,instruments,non-instruments,unstruments,and a plethora of effects pedals that never quit



No comments:
Post a Comment