Zach Neukam,artiste extrordinaire ,Did the black and white sketches for the front and back cover art,which was colorized by Grey Meatballs and AI.The album title derives from the fact that every track here is exactly 8 minutes long.Some were longer,some were shorter,but in mixdown and editing,I made each track 8 minutes long for a total of 40 minutes. I was trying to make power electronics/death industrial,but it sounds more like droney,odd heavily effected keyboards,which sometimes reach a threshold point and almost rumble apart,but somehow come back into the industrial factory machine sound.The final number is almost a funeral dirge ,with the heavily effected keyboards,changing notes infrequently,and joined by a droned out bass on fuzz overload,sounding almost musical but more industrial ,as in old school 80s/90s noise.I dont know its a combination of noise styles,drone,industrial,funeral,dungeon synth,and spacerocknoise.Just a dumb concept ,that I made happen.Enjoy ,and Oi OI OI!!!!!!
credits
released July 26, 2026
NOISEKILLR - keyboards,bass,distortion,digital sampler delay,flanger,ultra phase shifter,fuzz,echo,and zoom1 effects pedals
ZACH NEUKAM - front and back cover artwork
NOISEKILLR - keyboards,bass,distortion,digital sampler delay,flanger,ultra phase shifter,fuzz,echo,and zoom1 effects pedals
ZACH NEUKAM - front and back cover artwork



No comments:
Post a Comment