some people say Velocity,Acceleration,and Jerk are the 1st,2nd,and 3rd derivatives of position,while Snap Crackle and Pop are the 4th 5th and 6th derivatives of position,other studies have them reversed ,I chose to use them reversed in my geometry study of kinematics and the sequential time derivatives of position.I recorded about 20 minutes of a thunderstorm,the other day,since we finally been getting our daily serving of rain in 'ol Florida ,I stuck the microphone out on the patio , and cranked up the recording volume,got plenty of wet rain falling sound ,and quite a few nice claps of rumbling thunder.I did 3 different mixes of the same recording,they all came out different lengths,I added many effects pedals into the mixdown,and used pitch to speed or slow tempos,all according to each derivative of position ,Velocity,Acceleration,& Jerk... I ain't no genius ,and I certainly don't know what the fuck I'm talking about ,but I do know it has something to do with mathematics,and breakfast cereal. The sounds of rain on here could be used for many purposes from meditation,to sleep,relaxing,yoga,just having white noise in the backround,or freaking someone out who may be sleeping,by cranking this on the stereo or a speaker,making them wake up to the sounds of a terrible storm,only to find out it's sunny outside,and they've just been... more
credits
released August 5, 2026
NOISEKILLR - recording of storm on 4 track cassette deck,effects pedals
NOISEKILLR - recording of storm on 4 track cassette deck,effects pedals



No comments:
Post a Comment