Saturday, August 29, 2026

NOISEKILLR - GG Allin's 70th Birthday - NOISEKILLR 40,MVMT 241


GG would've been 70 ,had he lived up till now.... I keep him alive by listening to him daily,and watching videos of his songs and concerts.....This collaboration,between me and GG (that's him and I pictured together on the back cover ,back in 1991),is some of his songs,combined with all new noise tracks to enhance and uplift GG's original works.the first track is a medley of 2 of his acoustic guitar songs,with NOISEKILLR carefully overlaid on top....track 2 is much in the same vein,but track 3 is a horse (turd) of a different color,GG is ranting during live verions of some of his biggest (s)hits on one speaker,while NOISEKILLR blasts fresh splattered harsh noise all over,creating what will now be known as "scumfucnoisecore" ,a new noisepunk genre I created! Meanwhile track 4 ,while the shortest track ,actually has every song from GG's debut LP ,"Always Was,Is,And Always Shall Be" .all played at the same time!! Pretty wild if you've never heard it before,and I'm assuming you haven't! I just wanted to celebrate GG's life and the date of his birth with this collaborative tribute,made possible thru the miracles of God's creation. Please keep him alive! GG's legacy and life will be remembered long after all of us are long gone......maybe this will survive ,and someday be part of the celebration of his life and birth in future generations....miss you GG!

credits

released August 29, 2026

NOISEKILLR - all noise and mixing
GG ALLIN - all music and singing,titles and lyrics

 

No comments: