Saturday, August 22, 2026

NOISEKILLR - (Piss On) Noisekillr - NOISEKILLR 40,MVMT 234


4 harsh noise walls,of varied sound and texture.(Piss On) Noisekillr ,is a killer noise album,and should be heard by a couple of people at most....I don't expect many to like it,as I am very unliked anyways,and I have been annoying people with noise since I was born,and as NOISEKILLR since 1986,although there are tapes going back to 1984,even one from 1979/80 with an Electro Harmonix Memory Man delay pedal I got from a school chum,Steve Maitland of STRYKER fame. I was only able to record a few tapes with that before my dad threw it in the garbage ,as he does with most things that are expensive,it now sells for 900 dollars and up!!! But back to this release....HNW with no rest for the meek or pussies,this is the real shit,the kind of harsh noise your mother warned you about,the kind they hand out earplugs for,the kind that blows speakers,and makes little girls cry

credits

released August 22, 2026

NOISEKILLR - no.2 pencils,spotlight,wheelbarrow,an old ross reciept,2 rolls of tape,a black marker,an empty pizza rolls bag,6 teeth,clothes basket,empty storage bin(no lid)

 

No comments: