Monday, September 21, 2026

NOISEKILLR - Noisekillr Loves You - NOISEKILLR 40,MVMT 264


Yes ,it's true,Noisekillr loves you...even if no one else in the world loves you,Noisekillr does.... This recording is an electronic experiment in futurist cookery....the themes are all part of the futurist manifesto, motifs of what could be's ,what might be's ,and mostly of what will be's......things must change to make this future work,many will have to be eliminated,or regaled to working for the system,if they want the system to work for them....those who know,know,and will be the leaders in the3 futurist dynasty,that we are on the cusp of.....mankind will soon be taken over by computers,robots,AI,and worse....... If you are not with us now,it is most likely too late for you at this point....unless you straighten up,like immediately,there is no hope for you.......and I don't see many of the people who are here now,being here for too much longer...... the sounds and noises you will hear on these recordings,are part of the future of what music will become....I have been aware of this since the early 1980s...the art of noises is a concept from 1913,a book by Luigi Russolo... it is finally here......the futurist world we were promised,is finally coming to fruition....I hope I make it long enough to see the new age!!

credits

released September 21, 2026

NOISEKILLR - all sounds,noises,and recording

 

No comments: