Tuesday, October 6, 2026

NOISEKILLR - Black Hole Pleasures - NOISEKILLR 40,MVMT 279


Sex in outer space is gonna be pretty good ,I guess? Well ,anyway,that's what I was thinking of,like usual,when I recorded these experimental soundscape/sci fi soundtrack ,noise compositions...Track 1 gets you right in to the spatial atmosphere,with the tone of the sound and the faraway,lonely ,low down moan of a space vixen...rolling into the second piece, which is pretty much the rhythm of a b ridin a dih,sloshy space pussy,all gushy and wet,with some weird "doin' it" musical tones seepin out,soundin like a harry belafonte chorus.track 3 continues the cohesive spacepunknoise sound,as we fuck and float thru sector 69 with some cosmic sluts who want the big one! noise guitar solo and spacecum! and we end with the shortest thing here,about 5 foot 4, pickin up girls at the bar for some after hours fun in the stars,the sounds are all over the place switching,pumping,blasting,screaming,screeching,slamming,twiddling,turning,twisting,burning down some space weed,and blowing loads all over!! all over! all over!! uhhhhhhhhhh!

credits

released October 6, 2026

NOISEKILLR - sounds ,noises,recording,production

 

No comments: