Another self deprecating album title and track titles. Most of the numbers if not all,at some point,are harsh noise walls.the track titles illustrate the frustrations of being an experimental noise artist,been doin it since 1986,although I started fiddlin around in 1984 in what was to become NOISEKILLR,and did earlier recordings,which could qualify as pre- and/or proto- NOISEKILLR, people thought something was wrong with me,but I was just ahead of my time,not sayin I'm a time traveller,but crazier things have happened,I sounded "retarded" to most people I knew,until I met the right people! I made the punk genre "tardcore" in the late 80s,early 90s,so "tardnoise" isn't such a stretch......doing an album every day for a year is a task,but a joyous one! I love to make new sounds and noises,and I like to collaborate with other like-minded artists...I hope the hnw community appreciates this release,and has a great day.
credits
released October 9, 2026
NOISEKILLR - all walls,all harsh,all sound,all design
NOISEKILLR - all walls,all harsh,all sound,all design



No comments:
Post a Comment