Friday, July 3, 2009

EPSTEIN- LIVE!-at trig's birthday party at gare's house,3/20/93



This was supposed to be "Whoreshack" live but the other 2 members didn't show up so I played guitar and had 4 drummers,all at once,who included,:Brophy,Trig,Sean,and Tony.I know it sometimes sounds as if there's 2 guitars,but it's all me with effects and delays.Broke into the middle of a mellow acid hippie party to wake them up with the reality of this music.I'm sure they were trippin' balls and this probably took them over the edge.At least 30 hippies were in attendance,and I fled after the last note.Whoreshack was me ,Billy,and Mike, same style, instrumentals mostly,and sometimes Vance on bass.This is a freak-out session,and the sound quality is of the "you are there"variety,I think you will like!Click here:
https://archive.org/download/Epstein-Live-atTrigsBirthdayPartyAtGaresHouse32093/135Epstein.zip

No comments: