Friday, May 28, 2010

BUZZ WORKSHOP-don't let bugs ruin your life!



This is either the first, or second tape from these fools.The line-up was:Me,Joel,Billy,Tall Ray,McSchwuggles,and for some reason, Dom was there to ruin it up a little. Some covers of : the Eagles(totally unrecognizable as such,with"Hotel California"), the Velvet Underground, and even some Henry Mancini. Pretty cool,smokin,and strange. Even a little spicy. The worst part , for me, is when Dom sings on a song, "Lost At Sea(The Goods)", sounding much like the dried cum-stain in Jim Morrison's smelly leather pants, that he is! I don't know how you guys let that dweeb, weasel his way into our thing. Certainly no replacement for Me(when i was on a business trip for 5 months), and definitely not coherent or cohesive with"our" thing. I have another tape by Buzz Workshop, that we didn't even write a track list for, or any info, because once again Dom had to be there, and he did such a great job of ruinin' that one up,that he sounded like the shit stain in the back of Jim Morrison's stanky leather pants! He sang for a band done in my abscence, "Conveyor", (there is a rare reel-to-reel recording of them somewhere on this blog, if you wish to inhale deeply the smell of Jim Morrison's farts, thoroughly imbedded in his cum and shit stained , smelly beyond reason, and unwashable, leather pants), not to say the music or the rest of the guys in the band were bad, but Dom's voice is grating, like i wanna choke him. I have the 4-track master tapes, as well,if i ever get a new one or fix mine,(4-track recorder), maybe I could do mixes without the vocals! Hey,hey!, good idea! Is anyone opposed to that? Let me know! But more on this tape, only the one mentioned track gets ruined up by Dum, and the rest is pretty awe inspiring. I can't stand that fucker, though, sorry dom, if you are reading this, or anybody from Conveyor, I can't help it,the guy is annoying, and I'm glad he took the hint when i got back, that he was out, I wouldn't have wanted to have to put my foot on his neck! Some of the ghost of the sweat, from Jim Morrison's neck, might have got on my shoe, then I'd have to burn the damn things, and find a dumpster to rid myself of them in, what with the stench of Dom on the sole, you kiddin' me or what, huh? Hey I noticed I'm running off at the lip here, usually I get good response when I write a bunch of words in a row, like people leave comments and stuff, and a bunch of people down load it, cuz they see a long paragraph with like a million words, and instead of, (or after), reading it all, they figure it's some important release, that changed the face of music for years to come, or some shit. It is really a great jam tape, with a mixed bag of local,(Ft.Myers,FL), talent, as usual, and it never ceases to interest and amaze me like no other music I've heard in my life. As it is with all the Sluggisha stuff. Well, I hope you enjoyed the ride of this read, and I hope you'll jump on the Sluggisha band wagon, and immerse yourself in our little scene, and download this, and listen to it, and come back and comment, or something. There is still a slew of Buzz Workshop tapes to go yet! So stay tuned for that!
CLICK HERE: http://archive.org/download/BuzzWorkshop-dontLetBugsRuinYourLife/447BuzzWorkshop-dontLetBugsRuinYourLife.zip  

1 comment:

Mike Smith said...

I don't mean to sound like a prick here but, in terms of legibility, it makes a world of difference if you put a space between words even where there's punctuation. (The space should follow the punctuation.) Otherwise, it's pretty rough sailing with a post that lengthy and the less tolerant are likely to give up after the first few sentences.