Sunday, August 21, 2016

WGOD AUGUST 19 2016 MUSIC PODCAST

Another new podcast,another eclectic mix of genres and annoyances to some people in some cases ,but I do this for me,always have always will,just like all the music I make ,all the bands and projects I ve been in,it's all for my own enjoyment ,I'm living life ,if someone else ,or others decide they like something I do,than good ,I'm glad ,If you don't care for me or what I do,I am equally uncaring ,as I said this is for my pleasure I'd like it if John Marion would start uploading my shit on youtube again ,that kid is a blessing,an angel. anyways here's the set list for those of you that care
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
THE DIAMONDS -High Sign
BLACK WITCHERY - Holocaustic Church Devastation
SOME DORIAN SHOE - Track 1 (from their s/t debut cs)
THE CRO-MAGS - Don't Tread On Me (demo)
KILL THE HIPPIES - Tie-Dye Your Face
OFFICER SHITFACE - All The Stupid Things
MY DUCK 666 - Duooo Do Oyo
LIONEL JEFFERSON AIRPLANE - E.L.P.
THE MAGGOTS - 2/2/79
CAT MACHINE - Wise (St. Patrick Chewing Corners)
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
CHICKENHEAD - Burn It Down
SCHULTZ - Give Me Back My Cat
THE HAMSTERS - Stupid Songs
THE CHILD MOLESTORS - I'm Gonna Punch You In The Face
THE LETTUCE VULTURES - In My Poop
FACIOUS KHAN - The World Doesn't Exist
ROMULANS - New Alliances
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
BLOODPONIES - Tower
GANG OF FOUR - If I Could Keep It For Myself (live! boot!)
DAMNATION - Against My Enemies
DAVE "BABY" CORTEZ - Funky Robot Part One
DEATH VICTIM - Corporated Power
LOVING COUPLES - Dress Down Friday
MEPHISKAPHELES - Necromantical Screams (Celtic Frost cover)
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
DDT - Where Do I Fit In?
S.A.P. - Redneck Death
THE DICK PANTHERS - Rainbow Worl'
CANDY BUTCHERS - Crazy Missle
POSSESSED - Death Metal (demo)
BEAVERBAG - Transylvanian Munchies (Darkthrone parody)
STEREO MODELS - Move Fast,Stay Ahead
THE SUNSHINE COMPANY - I Hate Pigeons
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
CAULIFLOWER ASS AND BOB - My Dog Drinked My Beer
SKATIN' FOR SATAN - Death To Capitilist Black Metal
GRATEFUL GUS - I Beat My Kids
FANG - Skinheads Smoke Dope
SCREAMERS - The Beat Goes On
SEASONAL MEN'S WEAR - Dance Hall Climbers
KORROZIA METALLA - Kill The Sunarefa
LOS HYMEES - Hillary's Hole
REAL MEAT - Junkfood Pothead
TED LORSSON - Panic
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
BBQ CHICKENS - Symptom Of The Universe (Black Sabbath cover)
RONALD McFROSTBITTEN - The Frostbitten Organ
DICTIONARAOKE - South Of Heaven (Slayer cover)
TAMPAX - Tampax (In The Cunt)
JOHN OTWAY - Headbutts
PORCELAIN FOREHEAD - Will Amerika?
FOOD FORTUNATA - Will Amerika? (cover from the PEACE/WAR tribute on Sluggisha Tapes)
DUMB CHURCH - Missle Destroyed Civilization(cover from the PEACE/WAR tribute on Sluggisha
ELDERLY YOUTH - demo track ,no vocals ,from upcoming album
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
GAFFED - The Amputated
GRADY HA HA - Portable Stereo On The Hood Of My Mower
GRATEFUL DEAD KENNEDYS - Colon Cancer
HININ BURAKU - Hate Train,Skate Pain
ICE COLD - My Blood's A Frozen River
JESUS CHRIST AND THE GANG BANG WHORES - Even Though You're Dead
MYOPIA - Psychomafia (The Fall cover)
ONE FELL SWOOP - Ugly Existence
TEEN - Ride The Wild (Descendents cover)
RITUAL TORMENT - Empty Body
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
CHRISTOPHER WALKEN ON SUNSHINE - Something About Lions
STINKY CRUCIFIX - Two Plunger Tug-Of-War (unreleased demo)
SUPERFLOATER - Dickhead Trump
THE EARWIGS - 100% Confuse
THE END OF THE CENTURY PARTY - Preserving Shit
THE FINKS - Closeout Pier II
THE GOLDEN THROWN - Ants Invasion _Adam and The Ants cover,live)
THE IMPOSTERS - Too Much Hate
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
So another one down ,I am trying to re-kickstart my ass into doing more and more frequent podcasts,these last 3 shows I've done have been a blast ,just picking stuff at random,it all fits together somehow in my head ,hope you enjoy it friends!!  G O D
https://archive.org/download/WgodAugust192016MusicPodcast/WgodAug192016.zip

No comments: