Saturday, April 28, 2018

REDD KROSS - Teen Babes From Monsanto




Yup,Them McDonald boys whipped up this collection of some of their favorite covers back in 1984.I mean Kiss,The Stones,Bowie,The Stooges,The Shangri-La's,a Boyce and Hart tune I saw Serena (Samantha's cousin) sing on Bewitched once,and a cover of themselves.I also tacked on bonus cuts from various compilations they appeared on,some are covers,The Go-Go's and The Beatles may be covered ,as well,in keeping with the tradition established here.They have always been a covers type band ,but usually pick rarely heard songs,and make them their own.Or well-known tunes that they can tear the roof off of. A direct rip from my vinyl LP. Dedicated to the memory of Jeff "Fred" McDonald,and to my pal Vance Burdge.
CLICK HERE:  https://archive.org/download/ReddKross-TeenBabesFromMonsanto/ReddKrossTeenBabesFromMonsantoPlusBonusTracks.zip

No comments: