Thursday, February 11, 2010

BOY DIRT CAR-the last words of a dying man-live without a body-1983-87


this is hard to find on the web!on rrrecords,home of experimental and noise bands.some of these guys were in die kreuzen,and other bands from that scene.this is a document of live recordings from,l.a.,wi.,ill.mt.,wa.,and tx.,spanning five years.kinda sounding like an american cousin of einsturzende neubauten,this is noise that most won't like.but it fits right in this blog,which is full of experimental weirdness.their influence can be heard in dozens of industrial bands,even today's noise mongers.do yourself a favor,and give this a spin!thanks,jamie hake!

CLICK HERE:

http://www.mediafire.com/?znzkuwyrnq4

3 comments:

Mars said...

I had this way back when! Thanks!

j said...

this band is so fucking good, thanks so much! I just found this site, looks like we have similar interests. I'm gonna dig around!

G O D said...

Hey ,J!! Thanks for the kind words. Mediafire has deleted all my files ,but I am working newest to oldest posts ,ans re-upping all links. If there's something you want ,let me know ,and I'll post it as soon as possible! I have a friend who has archived the whole blog ,and has it all stored on data discs ,which I should recieve soon! I've begun re-ups already ,you will find the first 10 or so posts have been done already ! Stick with me man ,I'll get it done ,but it may take some time ,over 2000 posts!