Monday, June 8, 2009

KINDERGARDEN TERROR


on the heels of the tribute to the memory of cort post,here are some of cort's best friends,in a late 80's punk band.almost crossover sound on some tracks.mike smith,drums-dug boone,guitar-jim,bass-brian reed,vocals-and richard on additional and back up vox.brian,who later became a mellow deadhead,is one of the most obnoxious singers of all time.some stand out tracks include:"oh yeah","joe","king tut",and "cookies".art by brian,me thinks.if you like punk or crossover you will love this.related to pigtales in the post above this.clickhere for link:http://www.mediafire.com/file/zi1cr2zz2ht/KINDERGARDEN TERROR.zip

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't recall the misspelling of "kindergarten" and I've never seen that cover before but I'm guessing this is some type of compilation Brian made for you. I'll let him and Doug know about this. They'll probably get a kick out of it. Personally, I doubt I would. I do admire what you're trying to do here, and I definitely don't mean any offense by this, but you can credit anything I've done to Bob Seger for all I care. In fact, I'd prefer that you did.

Mike Smith

Anonymous said...

Mr. Smith-
Why are you so inclined to disassociate yourself from your own musical history??
"Personally, I doubt I would."
What the hell kind of nonsense is that?? Though, personally, I haven't HEARD this 'KindergarDen Terror'...does it suck THAT bad?
Yr such a DOWNER, man...

PS-crediting YOUR work to Bob Seger may lead him to believe he has some 'royalties' coming... :)

Anonymous said...

After talking to Brian and Doug, I realized my comments probably seemed rude considering Ed's obvious intentions and, for that, I apologize.

New, Royalty-Free Wild Cherry Bob Seger