Monday, August 24, 2009

FORGIVE US FATHER,FOR WE KNOW NOT WHAT WE DO -Compilation



A compilation of solo artists,years in the making,an experiment of mine,wherein I got people who had no prior knowledge of how to play an instrument or sing,into the studio,hooked them up,and let them go.I produced this thing,but the folks on here did everything else themselves.The ratio is 60/40,in favor of adults,but the kids on here rule!My kids are here,and kids of friends.Ralph Tarantino,and Doug Shannon both clocked in for a track each,and Mr.Lee is here too!I only wish I had recorded these 2 brothers I met,who,though both deaf,could feel the vibrations from the amps as they jammed guitars,that was something I'll never forget,and wish everyone could have heard.but here it is ,all non-musicians making music.Leave comments you fucks!Thanks!


No comments: