Monday, March 22, 2010

FOSSIL FUEL-10 years of fucking killing you! 1991-2000






this is a beautiful thing,a virtual best of ,with tracks from every release!a 2-disc affair,that is one of the best things i own!i know a lot of people dl'ed the "fuck off" tape(some of which is reprised here),so this should quench your thirst for more FF ,for now,ya fuckin' pussies!if you're not tuff,or punk rock to the gills,this ain't for you,ya goddamn cunt!so if you know the FF, get this now,or i'll have to kill you with the gun/knife!ya puss!
CLICK HERE    https://archive.org/download/FossilFuel-10YearsOfFuckingKillingYou1991-2000/ff-tyoky.zip

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm getting an "unexpected end of archive" error on all of part two. If you re-upload or anything please let me know. Thanks for all the cool music. Was Brent Bird written about Brent Field?!

G O D said...

hey this is G O D i re-upped part 2 so try again,sorry bout that.also leave more comments on stuff you dl,i don't get enuff comments!but i like 'em!and leave a name,please.as far as brent bird,i'll see if food can elaborate on that matter,thannks again

Anonymous said...

No, it's about a different dude named zBrent...
Food

Anonymous said...

Thanks it worked for me this time. I'll try commenting more, I've downloaded practically every file you've offered here (skipped some black metal stuff) so as I listen to them I might come up with some bright ideas about what to comment.

By the way, Food, would it be okay if Brent Field sends me the unfinished recordings of the collaboration you and him started? He'll only send me them with your permission.

..in case you don't know him by his real name, Brent's the guy that used to run Nauscopy records and releases a lot of stuff as Edith Bunker's Demonized Vomit Insurance.

- Anthony

Anonymous said...

any way for me to get my poop covered hands on this here fossil fuels thingie thingie....its 2012 and i am showing up late, but i gotta have it.

Anonymous said...

I can't find fossil fuel anywhere, except youtube. I remember the tapes from long ago, "steal our face, what" is pure genus. The link you have is deleted or removed. Can you please repost it!