Friday, March 26, 2010

THE HOUSE THAT DRIPS BLOOD-the slacker tapes


this is sean burch's (monson) solo project from 1995.tony rizzo,and ron bohn play on a track on here,don plays on most,christy bachman is here on a few,and tall ray(i think)plays on a number.there is covers of naked raygun,and local rarities,the morbid fucks.also a couple songs written by paul deritis.and by brett.acid drenched punk that's trippy,and ever-changing.i split the tracks into side a and side b,did'nt want to disturb the continuity,as it all runs together with samples and such.most samples(especially side b)are from the movie ,slacker,but there are samples from other sources as well.a strange listen.get good and ripped for this one!and sean burch (monson),contact me via the comments box below.thanks!
CLICK HERE: https://archive.org/download/TheHouseThatDripsBlood-theSlackerTapes/392TheHouseThatDripsBlood.zip

2 comments:

premo-vs.-the world said...

WOW!! I've been wanting to aquire this for quite a few years now!! Thanks ED! This is one of my personal favorites! Although I used to think FRED was on the slacker tracks.... Someone must have told me that.... Anything else with Mr. Mullins John B. and Rocky???? Maybe? Thanks again! This is a great listen if you like noise rock shit.....

Anonymous said...

I think Fred may have moved to Orlando by this time, as I don't recall seeing him around much, and Sean was living right behind me.
This stuff ran concurrent to Boneshaker...I remember playing a slide guitar part that sounded remarkably like Main Street, by Bob Seger...(bummer)

TR