Friday, September 10, 2010

PATHOGENS (PI)


Food does it again!Another stellar Wheelchair release,this one a satire/tribute to the Germs,specifically Darby Crash.You'll hear snippets of Darb's lyrics ,strewn throughout,and Pubbly Clash,on vocals,does a fair-to-middlin' impression of early Darby,like on Germicide,adopting his lisping,idiotic vocal style.Storma Loom on bass,Mat Clear on guitar,and a Friendly Fribble on information(which is the drum track on every song,a t.v. spouting everything from ball games,to the news,to soap operas)Includes a Germs cover,"Forming",it's like Darby singing from beyond the grave!"First Time I Ate A Dime"is one of my faves here.Here's to hoping for more from this funny and imbecilic band! And what's up with Tom Selleck?
CLICK HERE:
https://archive.org/download/Pathogenspi/462Pathogenspi.zip 

5 comments:

Dr. Koper said...

really great one! Keep 'em rolling off the three tounged five hundred wheeled cart.

Anonymous said...

wow, this is a really good one, what a nicely produced lyric sheet

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous

it's such a important site. fabulous, extraordinarily stimulating!!!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful blog! I definitely love how it’s easy on my eyes and also the data are well written. I am wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your rss feed which need to do the trick! Have a nice day!