Sunday, November 7, 2010

CRANIUM CROUTONS -Ramonic Verses


Link Nastygraze is the Australian bloke,who plays all instruments and sings on all 4 of these Ramones covers.If you can imagine a band like Napalm Death,covering Ramones songs,you're on the right path.Growly ,death metal vocals,with syncronized poppy blast-beats,makes for an enjoyable tribute to da bruddas.Limited to 1000,mine's hand numbered,#419!Cool artwork apes Salmon Rushdie's ,Satanic Verses.On the famed Au-Go-Go label,out of Melbourne,Australia
CLICK HERE:  https://archive.org/download/CraniumCroutons-ramonicVerses/525CraniumCroutons-RamonicVerses.zip

5 comments:

Dan_invader said...

First of all: Nice blog you have. Now, last but not least: I've been lookin' for this one twenty years: Please, re-up!! Cheers from Spain!

G O D said...

Thanks ,Daniel! Mediafire recently deleted all my files. I am in the process of re-upping the whole blog!! The biggest fan of the blog ,has stored everything on data discs ,so I will be working newest to oldest links. Whe n I recieve the discs from him ,I will re-up this for you! There are some links that are already up ,just start from the home page! Thanks!
And check out my other blog ,already totally re-upped ,with lots of wild stuff!
over at:
http://mediachrist.blogspot.com

Dan_invader said...

1 & half year after: First of all: Nice blog (s) you have. Now, last but not least: I've been lookin' for this one twenty-one & a half years: Please, re-up!! Cheers from Spain! (and sorry for my English) ;-)

Dan_invader said...

Two years!! Please, Re-up before I die!!

Anonymous said...

2 years!! Please, reupload!!