Sunday, February 20, 2011

SLUGGISHA'S THRIFT STORE -Volume One


The beginning of yet another series of tapes.The biggest supporters of these tapeloads, of records I found ,while out thrifting,were definitely the Ford boys as well as their parents!(who actually sat around as a family to listen to copies of some of this series ,that I gave them!)Incredibly Strange Music,religious,children's,soundtracks,space-age bachelor pad,orchestras,foreign,locals,people talking,people singing,no stone is left unturned!I can't really tell you what's on here,I'll let you be surprised,but I can say this,some of the most bizzare ,weird,and even downright ,excruciatingly bad,music you are ever likely to hear.I have a huge collection of thriftin' vinyl,this could go on for decades!If you like this,please leave comments!I will continue this series ,as long as people give me props!
CLICK HERE: https://archive.org/download/SluggishasThriftStore-volumeOne/689SluggishasThriftStore-volumeOne.zip

4 comments:

BrassArthurRider said...

Thanks for putting these up, lots of good samples.

Anonymous said...

funny scary tedious exciting ,all human life is here,heh heh excellent stuff thanks,more would be good Stu

Anonymous said...

Loving this. More please.

Dirk Bill said...

WOW - as much as you have is as much as I want - if I ever get my ripping in order I will send you some stuff in return - thanks for all the great moments -