Sunday, January 9, 2011

BREATHILIZOR -Metal Dump Of Outer Space's Confusion A/K/A Hamburglar's Toast


Great tard-metal,from Food and Poopy ,of Sockeye,Fossil Fuel,and tons more bands on the Wheelchair Full Of Old Men Records label.Death metal riffs,match Food's stupefying lyrics,punch for punch."Count Chocula Of Blood",is the shortest number ,while "Salt Lake City Of Metal",is the lengthiest.I've had this for over 6 months,but 100 o/o Zero Records,needed to sell some first,before I unleashed it into the world.Best 7" of 2010!
CLICK HERE:
http://www.mediafire.com/?nk14x99akf7xoin

1 comment:

mrpoopy said...

I have my PC hooked up to an FM transmitter and this baby was playing when my alarm went off this morning + had me laughing my ass off at a time when I'm usually ready to kill. Is it still available? This thing is exquisitely retarded!