Monday, January 17, 2011

THE TOURETTES -Hidden Keys To Loving Relationships


Another quartet of girls,from the Gilman St. scene,playing obnoxious punk rock!The singer sounds like she has Tourette's syndrome,which may account for the band's name.6 short blasts of anarchy,and girl on girl love.Their boyfriend's name is Jim,as in Beam.One of my favorite girl bands,and punk bands in general.Very exciting,makes me wanna slam dance in the pit in my living room!
CLICK HERE: https://archive.org/download/TheTourettes-hiddenKeysToLovingRelationships/593TheTourettes-hiddenKeysToLovingRelationships.zip

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello, can you post the Fulltilt shit that featured Jamie Hake and myself (Jason O)? Also, if you ever see Jamie, please tell him to email me at lod666@live.com
It would be greatly appreciated as we were good freinds and have lost touch. If you need the Fulltilt stuff, I have it. I actually thought you did a version of it. Maybe I am wrong. Thanks, Jason.