Wednesday, January 5, 2011

SOCKEYE -Saint Retard


I didn't have enough time to announce,that this morning, about 1:30 A.M.,est,Food Fortunata was interviewed on WCSB radio ,a Cleveland,OH ,college station.I was able to join in the conversations,and plug this here blog,and talk about the WC 500 comp.(posted just below this!),and the guy from Sludgesicle Records was on the line ,too!As well as a few other insiders.I only stuck around for about an hour or so,I don't know what happened when I left,but it was on the Dri core show,and I'm hoping to get a copy of it ,so you all can hear it ,as well! Sockeye (and other Wheelchair Full Of Old Men artists) , had their music played,and discussed the label,and it's 500th release,and Sockeye ,at length.A good time was had by all,I was up for 21 hours by the time I dropped off the phoneline. Anyway,to celebrate this memorable occasion,I give you this,rejected tracks from two sessions,recorded for the Retards Hiss Past My Windows album.Some classic hits,albeit,re-done versions,and some tunes you may have not heard ,as of yet!There are covers of GKH, The Poops,and ZZ Top.Great stuff ,as per usual.
CLICK HERE,DUMMY:
http://www.mediafire.com/?tgbf6dlumy0kbt6

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

must be nice to feel so superior to others that you use a word like retard. I'm sure you know that people with special needs are asking people to not use a word that mocks their very being. Why don't you get that? Do you use other slurs or just ones where you can get away with it. Sure you have the right to use the word retard but why would you?

mtlhardcore said...

It would be great if you could get the interview posted.

Remi said...

I guess i'll be listening to these tracks on a loop for a while. Great stuff indeed.

PS: I too hope you could post this interview someday.

Stereo Stations said...

Dear Anonymous,
It must be nice to feel so superior to others that you use a word like retard while telling people not to use the word retard. I'm sure you know that people with special needs are asking people to not use a word that mocks their very being. Why don't you get that? Do you use other slurs or just ones where you can get away with it. Sure you have the right to use the word retard but why would you?