Sunday, January 16, 2011

CAT MACHINE -Felching Pat Harrington Jr.







Just try to come up with a more disgusting thought,than the title of this album.I included 2 different cover arts,cuz I could'nt decide on one.This tape ,from January 15th,1991,features special guests ,Chuck Connell,Vance Burdge,Chris Nicholson (R.I.P.),and Pizza Breath,in addition to the core trio of Ed,Tony, and Joel.Chuck has his own little section here,with ,"Chuck's Corner",and Chris sing/talks on ,"Shrimp Circus" , and "Fizz Fazz(Sausage)".A few spoken pieces,with all of us talking,and some rap/hip-hop on ,"Battle Of The Rock Lords",and the debut of "Cat Machine Is In The Haus".Covers of Ramones and Jefferson Bullshit,at end.2 parts,I would'nt download either of them tho',because this underground,outsider,unknown,cult-band,is one of the worst bands that ever played.And I mean best when I say worst.Recorded straight to boombox,in FT.Myers,FL,at Cat Machine House.
CLICK HERE-PART ONE:http://www.mediafire.com/?6tli4fl8vln44z5
CLICK HERE PART TWO:
http://www.mediafire.com/?tarmaapxxaye3k3

No comments: