Thursday, June 2, 2011

SLUGGISHA'S VIDEO THEATRE

Check out these awesome new vids I uploaded to Youtube! From Sludgesicle Records we have ,Boy In Love,Breathilizor,and a Sockeye reunion!From the Sluggisha Vaults there's Farm Fungis,The 6th Street Muntus,Buzz Workshop,my son Eric,and a song from The Rocky Horror Picture Show,as performed by Ft. Myers locals including Nathan Adams,Katie Ball,and more!And finally a cartoon commercial spot I made for this here blogspot! Enjoy!

And on a more serious note,Stan Boman,of Reality Impaired Records,lost his house in the tornadoes in Joplin,Missouri.no one was hurt,but,give Stan your support! He needs it!








4 comments:

clobbersaurus said...

I was wondering if anyone had heard from Stan,Im glad to hear that he's O.K but its a really sad to hear that he lost his house.

Anonymous said...

that commercial for the blog is a scream! whats up with the guys voice? the intonation and emphasis on certain words is way off.. fuckin' funny as hell man

Anonymous said...

Where the fuck did you get that BIL; shit from?

Scoops

G O D said...

Scoops,I got that from Food ,it was released thru Sludgesicle records,100 copies of dvd of Poopy's 40th Birthday!I have the whole show,I think? -G O D