Saturday, June 25, 2011

WGOD # 49 & 14/15ths -10/23/1993

A radio show,that's chock full of punk rock hits,this time around!! G O D was joined in the studio by Fred ,Trish ,Vance,Mike,& Billy.And check out the track list! You know you want it! Has lots of bootlegs,and live tracks,plus a Sluggisha set! Dedicated to all my friends,and all my fans and followers.Blast this at work!!!


REDD KROSS -Stand In Front Of Poseur

REDD KROSS - After School Special

JFA - Beach Blanket Bongout (Live!)

THE RAMONES - Carbona Not Glue

GENERATION X - No,No,No (Demo)

GANG OF FOUR - Armalite Rifle (Live Boot!)

NEW YORK DOLLS - Jet Boy (Demo)

MINOR THREAT - Minor Threat

ANGRY SAMOANS - Psych-Out 129

ILL REPUTE - Party Animal

2ND THOUGHTS - Skate For Fun

AFU - My Scene

HABEUS CORPUS - Last Dream

THE O.D.'s - Feel The Power

THE MICRONAUTS - Born To Kick Ass

DESCENDENTS - Clean Sheets (Live!)

FLESHEATERS - I Take What I Want (Live!)

DIE KREUZEN - Hate Me

SODOM - Volcanic Slut

S.C.U.M. - So Much Hate

RIKK AGNEW - Fast

SNUFF - Teabag

SUPERSUCKERS - Coat Tail Rider

WEEN - I'm In The Mood

SHONEN KNIFE - Flying Jelly Attack

GG ALLIN - Pick Me Up On Your Way Down

ASSEATER - Clinton Vs. Asseater

INDUSTRIAL BELT B-38 - Fetish Feast

MOSHHAWKS - For You (Ever After)

CAT MACHINE - Suicidal Ballerina Blues

ONE FELL SWOOP - Halloween (The Shaggs)

KINDERGARTEN TERROR - Oh Yeah

GERMS - Throw It Away

GERMS - Caught In My Eye (Live!)

THE ASEXUALS - Be What You Want

VANDALS - Mohawk Town

SUCKDOG - I Want To Die

NAKED CITY - Blood Is Thin


CLICK HERE:http://www.mediafire.com/?kq8whk2g83c149m

3 comments:

Bob L. said...

Solid comp, I have some shitty music you may be interested in, where should I send it?

G O D said...

Thanks Bob!
If you want to send something ,just leave it in any comments box.I will see it there in my email! thanks , --G O D

P.S. unless you need a mailing address,tell me that in comments too

vance said...

finally on a pc. now i can follow your blog. killer