Monday, October 3, 2011

SLUGGISHA'S THRIFT STORE - Volume # 10



What can I say? Mel Henke ,synth/moog stuff,christians that are dumb,soundtracks from movies you'll never see,harpists,hippies ,men's fashions,comedians,children's records,Chubby Checkers' illegal brother , "Tubby Chess",washboards,Dracula,Us Airforce KP, Anthony Newley (with a rendition of "Pop Goes The Weasel" that I personally guarantee to be the best you'll ever hear in a life time!!) ,and tons more foolhardy picks from my massive collection of thrift store records. Man , I remember the good ol' days ,walk up to the thrift store counter ,with a huge pile of discarded vinyl ,and offering up 10 or 20 bucks ,and filling the trunk of my car with said goodies! Trust me ,those days are gone! Get your culture right here friends!!
CLICK HERE:  https://archive.org/download/SluggishasThriftStore-Volume10/SluggishasThriftStore-Vol10.zip

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The thrift store collections are PURE GOLD! Thanks for all of your hard work.