Saturday, October 3, 2009

SOCKEYE SPECIAL-W.G.O.D. GODCAST #8



this is an all sockeye edition of w.g.o.d.,and features totally rare radio spots that food fortunata,singer of sockeye,made for w.g.o.d. exclusively.you've never heard them if you're not a fan of w.g.o.d.,that's the only place they've ever been played.broke up this godcast into several sections so as to add the announcements by food in to the equation.mostly early singles are played,nothing new,if you are into sockeye,except the earlier mentioned ads for w.g.o.d. bt food himself.this should be a wheelchair approved compilation!has some kindergarten terror at the end,as a palate cleanser.


5 comments:

Il Ragno said...

OBEY THE SOCKGOD!!!!

Il Ragno said...

AAAARGH.. file track #4 won't extract....

Zach said...

Track 4 is also corrupt for me. Please try to fix. Thanks! Otherwise this is great!!

G O D said...

link is fixed ,me thinks! let me know!

Il Ragno said...

Good so far; I had to tittyfuck a coalminer to find out; She's in love w/ me & I feel fine