Saturday, December 31, 2011

ATTENTION ALL BANDS!! 2012 (DUMB AUDIO DYNAMITE) 7" single compilation IS NOW ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!









Hey bands! Wanna get on a slab of 7 inch vinyl single?? The best submissions will be chosen by a panel including ,myself ,Food Fortunata, Noah Lyon ,and others ,for immortalization on a 7" single ,in 2012!!! (click on the down pointing arrow ,to the right of the soundcloud player, to download this song!!!!!)
What you need to do ,is download the song (2012) by Food's one-off band ,"Dumb Audio Dynamite", and do your own version of it ,in your band's style!(The track was originally released on the ,"100 Bands:Popeil Punk/K-Tel Kore" compilation ,found here http://sluggisha.blogspot.com/2010/06/sluggishablogspotcom-presents-100-bands.html ) Then notify me thru the comments box below ,and you can e-mail me your song!!Everyone will be doing the same song!!You can deconstruct the music ,lyrics , do re-mixes ,whatever! This is gonna be a blast! Everyone who contributes will have a chance to be included on the final product. Here are the lyrics ,in case you can't decipher them:

The world's gonna blow up in 2012,
That's what some dildo said,
He said ,"get ready ,kiss your ass goodbye,
'Cuz 2012 is all"
But I say we can get it over quicker,
We could finish the job soon,
This year or next year ,
We could do it if we try,
We can get it all over soon,
I'm not a little pussy gonna wait around,
For 2012 to blow up,
I'm gonna finish the job soon as I can,
Yeah man we can do it!



PLEASE RSVP ASAP!!! Let's make this the best compilation of 2012!!

16 comments:

The High Priest of Lava Church said...

Count me in. What's the time limit on the songs?

. said...

Mozilla Firefox said this is an attack site and gave me grief trying to get here just now.

Unless this site has been hacked and viruses or bad cookies get put on visitors, someone has reported your site becuase they don't like you or something you posted I guess.

Cumdivision Spermany said...

Should i have to download the Song from the 100 Bands Compilation or where can i get it?

Thanks

kaagootaabaa said...

im gonna try it!!

G O D said...

CUMDIVISION SPERMANY - DOWNLOAD BY CLICKING THE DOWN ARROW ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE SOUNDCLOUD PLAYER!! THANKS!!

G O D said...

To The Guy using Mozilla Firefox: Mozilla Firefox sucks,as far as I can tell. Go with a more reliable browser,i guess,I'm safe ,my site is not viruses or bad cookies. just good ol punk 'n roll!!

Jake said...

Definitely submitting something.

Cumdivision Spermany said...

Thanks, g o d. I download it now.

S. William said...

Hi Mister, I have a submission or 2 for this slice of heaven...

G O D said...

SEND THEM STRAIGHT TO THIS COMMENTS BOX ,S.WILLIAM ,SIR! LOVED YOUR COLLABORATION WITH FOOD! MIND-BENDINGLY STRANGE!THANKS!

The Linda Blare Project said...

Count us in!

Anonymous said...

This is Frank Silverberg of Skindust, I will be making a track with this song premise.

CpBurrowes AKA Nib Arcola said...

Chachi On Acid love doing food. I think we will give it a go. Probably won't get it recorded until the beginning of March though. Any deadline?

CpBurrowes AKA Nib Arcola said...

Chachi on acid loves to do food. Any deadline? We probably can't get around to recording it before the beginning of March.

G O D said...

Chachi and others: no deadline has been set yet ,butt I imagine sometime in april would be the cut-off date,thanks!

JvSs said...

Anal Gnome YAAARRR!!!