Wednesday, February 8, 2012

THE LEGEND OF THE DIARRHEA SNAKE/THE LEGEND OF THE DIARRHEA OX - Various Artists Compilation









Food Fortunata put together this all-new compilation for 2012! A 2 disc set ,a total 38 tracks ,and a whole mess of fun. I could go track by track and give you the rundown ,but I'll just let you hear for yourself! Let me just mention ,though ,there are lots of people on this thing ,and several labels are involved.All musical genres are covered ,I think? It's just a wondrous thing for all to enjoy! If I could sell this I'd be a millionaire ,but just knowing that folks are out there throwing up and pooping while hearing this ,is enough of a treasure for me!I'll tell you something else ,I'm on the tracks: 8 (with my kids),11,17(with my kids),and 20 ,on disc one. And tracks 6,12,15,and 18 on disc two! The hard copy of this ,and all of the other Food-related stuff on this blog,is available from Wheelchair Full Of Old Men Records,Tapes And CD's ,in Michigan! Great tardcore,noise,punk,metal,space-rock,noise-pop,weirdness,that you can drink to!! YaaYY!!!
CLICK HERE
https://archive.org/download/TheLegendOfTheDiarrheaSnaketheLegendOfTheDiarrheaOx-Various/VariousArtists-TheLegendOfTheDiarrheaSnake-TheLegendOfTheDiarrheaOx-Compilation.zip

2 comments:

JvSs said...

Just got this in the mail too.... I'm on the ones marked with a diamond; My g/f is on one of those too... Wacky good fun for all!!!

Anonymous said...

please!!! reupload this compilation...the links are dead